Here's a list, in no particular order, of items that need to be addressed, or jobs that still need to be completed. If you want to take a task, please put your name next to it.
- Fix DHCP @Ian
Announce 126.96.36.199/21 @Ian Configure Sector120 equipment for BKM Rack Servers for Infrastructure @Ian Bring APRSC online @DarcyB
- Bring Portal and other Infrastructure online
- Improve DHCP server (move it off the edgerouter to the portal server) @Stephen
- Continue inhouse APRS web services, http://home.dbitech.bc.ca:3000/index3.html @DarcyB
- Investigate pam_oauth2 as a central cred service for infra.
- VA7STV - I have enabled ldap authentication against auth-01 for the proxmox cluster. Proxmox uses LDAP in paralell and accounts must also be created on the cluster before a login can be made.
- LDAP auth has been enabled in librenms
Automate coverage plot generation @DarcyB
- Make slippymap tile service
- Make plot generation happen based on portal contents
- Make coverage server accessible via API
- Add P2P plots to coverage service
- Improve source geodata used by coverage services
- Write some documentation regarding integration of your hamwan modem with your local network and/or why not to. (partially complete)
Fix incorrect SSID on all radios, This is going to be disruptive so I am waiting to make sure its the only thing we need to to everywhere @Stephen