Part 1 Name
- This organization shall be known as The Orchard City Amateur Radio Club.
Part 2 Purpose
- To promote and develop the study and operation of all aspects of Amateur Radio.
- To promote and develop the physical, mental and social conditions of its members by providing means of recreation, amusement and mutual assistance.
- To acquire by gift, lease or purchase Amateur Radio or other apparatus for the use of the Club.
- To affiliate with other Amateur Radio Associations.
- To obtain quarters suitable for club facilities when feasible.
- To be prepared to assist and to assist Federal, Provincial and local authorities in the event of emergencies; and
- When requested, to assist other organizations where feasible.
Approved by Victoria: December 2, 2016
Approved by Members; November 24, 2016